Saturday 15 November 2014

What will we be when we grow up?

I have thought of this question before during younger days..lookin at my mom and how she was then, makes me have the assumption that I will get married when I'm 23years old, and I would be mature and will have a career..But I missed out in the most important details that would get me there, that is to ensure I studied hard in the field that I'm keen on, and to make a timeline progress in getting there.Instead, I was no where there and worse thing was I was kind of aimless and live my life through the days without knowing how to plan for my future.It could have been better if I had a good plan to execute then..Not that I'm complaining about how things are today, but it would be better and more organized.Along the way, quite often I loose my focus and feel kind of lost on what I can do &what I wanna do with my life.There wasn't any specific drive for me to move towards a better life with direction,  I was always aimless, and thought that by dreaming for things that will come true in future can make it happen, but the problem lies on no proper plan and execution, dreams will not come true.

1 comment:

  1. Its never too late, you can start planning now on what you want to achieve in the next 3-5yrs

    ReplyDelete